Monday, September 29, 2008

Day 109

Welcome to Day 109's edition of Play Time.



My parents got out this weird thing for me to play with today. It was almost like some sort of torturous contraption, with holes that held my legs in place and something to keep my feet from touching the real floor, thus impeding my ability escape. I say "almost like some sort of torturous contraption" because it was actually pretty okay. I liked the spinny cowprint things.



I tried to show the baby in the mirror the neat cow thing, but I couldn't move it all the way over to the mirror. Cruel. That poor mirror baby was unable to see the joy of the spinny cow print things.



I don't really fit in the seat all that well - it's a little wide. Mom worried that I'd flop around and hit my head and shoved this stupid blanket behind me. It only propelled me forward, which was annoying. HELLO MOM, I HAVE EXCELLENT HEAD CONTROL.



The chickens encased in plastic were pretty interesting. At one point I tried to liberate them, but my tiny fists were no match for the poor encapsulated chickens. Mom spun their plastic enclosure a few times. This made their little food chunks spin around their heads, but I'm pretty sure none of the chickens were able to actually eat any of the food that spun past them - they couldn't move much because they have been skewered alive in order to keep them in the middle of their plastic shell. I think being in the middle is supposed to be more aesthetically pleasing, but I find it especially cruel that they aren't allowed to at least wander free in their plastic jail. Anyway, I can't decide if Mom was being nice and trying to give them a chance at eating or just torturing them further.



Also, how awesome is my elephant shirt?

No comments: